Meteorscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed

2 posters

Go down

Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed Empty Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 am

Ok, now dont get me wrong im loyal to the rsps ive been on and of for 3-4 years now, its the 1st one that i got along with its community, but on the other hand im starting to dis~like the gameplay my main acount XF1R3xD3M0NX got jailed for doing what the server message said, and we dont have an everyday active staff to fix the probs that we report (Drake i know your getting a computer soon, im not pin-pointing you)....so far thats only me, ive been playing for about 4 days and no staff has been on (besides zack i think that was his name and that was the 1st day i played and he was afk) now i go in as Bryan and just now lost all my invatory and my equiped items (im not worried about my items being gone besides my 1b boots). im just getting tired of all the probs. in-game. ill be active in the community untill my main (XF1R3xD3M0NX) is unjailed. that is all, every one have a good day.

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed Empty Re: Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed

Post by opnix Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Yea one of the reasons I don't play is because I dont believe giving someone staff just because he knows some java and he's your friend. There reallly isn't a staff and I just don't get along with zack. Idk why :/

opnix

Back to top Go down

Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed Empty Re: Thinking about quitting untill my main is unjailed

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 am

lol todays in-game log in hr0 mins0 sec5 (just to see if anyones on and if im unjailed ......

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum