Meteorscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help?

2 posters

Go down

Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help? Empty Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help?

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Drake, ive done that java deal to see if i can get my computer able  to play but its not working anymore advice? i went through step to step as you said and it keeps coming up as blocked i have literatly killed my firewalls and blockers and cleared cache and every thing i can think of.

PS: i didnt know what to put it under idk if its a bug or if its just the computer on my side. thanks

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help? Empty Re: Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help?

Post by opnix Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:28 pm

I had the same problem when the update first came out. My suggestion is:
- go to the security tab
- click "Edit Site List"
Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help? Java_j10
- "Add"
- Copy and Paste this link:

Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94000804/client.jar

This is the meteorscape client jar, adding this to the exception list will allow this jar to be run with no errors. Hope it works for you Smile

Last edited by opnix on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found that putting it in a code bracket will make it easier to copy)

opnix

Back to top Go down

Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help? Empty Re: Im still blocked or its a bug so i dont know what the prob. is any help?

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 pm

kk thanx ill try it hope it does work but imma have to do this later i got to go to work thanks brad

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by opnix Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:47 pm

np, hope it works

opnix

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

ok so i tried it really quick and its not working .....

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by opnix Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 pm

damn. that's honestly the best i got, i wish i had the same problem so i could mess with it. I'll try more options.

opnix

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:00 pm

do you know of any proxies that i can get on to play?

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 pm

actually do you think if i download the game game client i can play?? never thought of that till now

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

HOLY CHEESE CAKES IM IN!!!!

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by opnix Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

yea i downloaded it also, still going to see what's a way around that error for others though. Yea... the link is actually the client.jar you can download.

May i see the error you get also if you get the chance?

Last edited by opnix on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question i wanted ask.)

opnix

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm

ummmmm how do i get a screenshot of it?

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 pm

i says its been blocked i think i missed somthing on my end, easy fix ill look through it later i got to go

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by opnix Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

ok, cya. the print screen button is how you take screen shots btw. its right about the arrow keys on a keyboard.

opnix

Back to top Go down

Post by XxF1R3xD3M0NxX Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:00 pm

lol okay ill send it when i get back to to my friends house xD

XxF1R3xD3M0NxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down